June 27, 2016

Separating with a separation agreement

A separation agreement is a written agreement between a couple who intend to stop living together. It sets out how they wish to sort out financial […]
June 27, 2016

Who to inform when your marriage ends

If you and your partner are separating, you should tell: your housing benefit office your council tax office your mortgage lender water, gas, electricity and telephone […]
June 27, 2016

Separating informally

If you and your partner are married, you can separate by an informal arrangement. You will need to inform some or all of the people listed […]